My First Valentine Surprise

by - February 16, 2018

I don't know how to start this post as I'm still trying hard to contain my excitement.

It was Valentines Day and I was making this doodle for the husband. Suddenly, my coworker came to me and handed me bouquet and chocolates.

My husband is not the type who gives flowers and chocolates or even surprises during Valentines or any other occasion.

My heart was racing but I kept my excitement level low. I have this thought that maybe my coworker was just joking with me and that the gifts aren't really for me. I had to read the note first to make sure they are for me.

When I saw my daughter's name on it (telling me to share my chocolates), that was when I got confirmation that the gifts are indeed for me. ♥


My hands were literally shaking while I continued to color the doodle I made for the husband.


I'm sure people would think I'm making such a big deal out of this, and I sound like some highschooler who just received gifts from a long-time crush.

Well, yes! This is the first time someone has ever did this to me.
The first time to have someone who accepted me despite all the wrongs I have done.
To have a man who chose to stay and love me despite all my shortcomings. ♥

I love you, my Mr. Kulot! You are definitely one of the best blessings God has ever given me. ♥♥♥


You May Also Like

0 comments