Medication Schedule

by - January 15, 2018

Remember how someone is sick and we have to remind ourselves the time and dosage they need  to take for their medicine?

Just recently, my little man got admitted due to pneumonia. He was discharged on the fifth day but still needed to take some medicine.
Some of them were supposed to go through the IV or through the nebulizer. But because we were discharged early, all his medicines will have to be taken orally.

I have made a simple bullet journal that would keep track of his medication schedule.


I hope this simple check list can help you keep track of one's medication schedule.

But I do pray nobody in your family gets sick!

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I bet having it all in one place it helpful. It gets tricky when administering meds to several kids and at different times. Without proper notes it can get dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very useful indeed, especially if you have to remind someone else like the nanny. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are very organized! I just write notes on a paper and that's it haha

    Www.myfavoritelists.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacqueline! Actually I'm a messy person. Haha! I just love to write and keep notes and stuff. :)

      Delete
  3. This is so smart! I need to do this next time my husband and I get sick. Thanks for the great post!
    Thestrattonsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! But I pray you don't get sick. Hihi.

      Delete
  4. Awesome idea. I am always late with my sons afternoon dose of nebulizer meds, i either forget or think i have already done it. Sometimes hubby and I think the other one did it on the weekends, and it ends up being 10 a.m. before he gets his first dose. I did bring a notebook to his appointment yesterday, and wrote down his schedule for the next 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sam! It happens to us, too! There are times I think the husband did it, or the nanny did.

      Delete
  5. Hopefully I never have to use it but very smart to keep up with medication schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline! I also hope nobody from your family gets sick. You may use the checklist for something else, though, like a chores tracker. :)

      Delete
  6. I like how you did this, i'll remember if we ever need it (hopefully not)

    ReplyDelete