What to Do When Ink Bleeds Through Page

by - December 29, 2017




One of the worst things that could happen to me while writing something on my journal is to find out that the ink bleeds through the pages.

The first thing I would think of is to skip these pages and continue on the next clean page. But then, the skipped pages would be such a waste.





So what to do when ink bleeds through the pages of the journal?


Here's a simple solution. With just colored papers, scissors, washi tape, and stickers ~ voila!




I covered the parts where the ink bled with colored paper.

This way I could use these pages for something else (like doodles, hand lettering, or simple lists).
Sometimes, I prefer leaving it like that. It would still be a waste but at least it looks pretty. Teehee.

Was this post useful?
What do you do when ink bleeds on your paper?

I would love to hear from you. 
Feel free to leave your message below on the comments section. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments