Keep Baby's Highlights Through a Journal

by - December 28, 2017


Small fact: I'm a doodler and I love making bullet journals. Another fact: I'm a mother.
Bring the two elements together and voila ~ Parenting Journal!

I have decided to incorporate journals into my niche. It's also easier for me to jot things down in a journal than have to type them all in paragraphs. I have to be honest I'm not an excellent writer and my vocabulary is limited. But with bullet journal, I could just write them all down or doodle them when I run out of words.

As a mother of a newborn (or not so newly born) baby, I love to keep record of my baby's milestones.
I keep them in a journal where I could just scan through them all over again.






Here's a sample of the bullet journal I did for my baby's highlights during his first six months.


What are some of your baby's highlights?
How do you keep record of them?

Please feel free to leave your message down below. I would love to hear from you. ☺

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. HOW have I not thought of this before!!!!! I doddle all the time but never thought to do this for my kids! I have a baby file for my oldest but then I kinda fell off the wagon until I started blogging then that became a journal of sorts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also just gotten the idea recently. I was running out of ideas on what to put on my journal. Then came my baby's "monthsary" and that's when the idea pops up!

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea, I need to start for our toddler. I kept stuff for our daughter but never thought of doing journal at all. Thank you for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Looking forward to your journal as well 😍

      Delete
  3. I love this idea, but I can't doodle at all. Not an artist, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't really have to be a doodler to make a journal. :)
      A bullet journal could just be words. ♥

      Delete
  4. i just started a bullet journel for 2018 - I cant believe I hadnt thought of it before. Now I have everything in the one spot now!!! Would have been good If I'de done for my kids though !!!

    ReplyDelete