10 Dove Street Confectionery on Soft Opening

by - August 14, 2015


Banana Swirl
10 Dove Street Confectionery is now on its soft opening.

The only time I had cake and cookies from 10 Dove Street was during Valentines Day and on our daughter's first birthday.

I decided to drop by with a few friends to have a taste of what they could offer.


We ordered Banofee Pie and Oreo Trifle.

And as "Instagramous" as I am, I just can't resist taking pictures of whatever I could find there.



Get ready to be overloaded with these insta-sweetness.

Banofee Pie

Oreo Trifle
 I love how sweet they are without hurting my throat!  ♥_♥


Red Velvet

Mini Bundt Cakes

Oreo Cake
Peach and Mango Cobbler

Walnut Fudge Bar
Other than pastries, they also offer drinks such as teas and coffees. My friends commend that their coffee tastes great. I wasn't able to try their coffee, though, because I had to stay away from coffee for a while. *shaky hands*

Though some would say it's a bit pricey, I find it satisfying for the price I had to pay - not just for the cake but for the ambiance as well.

Being someone who loves sweets and just wants to chill at places that are not overly crowded, I just found another perfect hangout.

10 Dove Street Confectionery is located at Oakridge Business Park.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mahal na sila karon... paspas kaayo ga increase specially sa ilang restaurant :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luh. That's sad. :( Wala nmn ko sa Oakridge so wala na kau ko nakavisit sad. Huhu.

      Delete