Coffee Madness

by - May 19, 2015

May 16 - I wanted to go to some place I've been so curious about - Coffee Madness.


I have only heard of it from my brother who suggested we held my daughter's birthday on the said place. I tried contacting and they said there is an available space. However, they cannot make the place exclusive.


Since then, I've been wanting to visit the area - even followed them on Instagram. My SO is not much of a fan and is not as curious as I am so I thought my chance of going there is slim.

A photo posted by iamcoffeemadness (@iamcoffeemadness) on

Fortunately enough, I've got a friend (Darling) - a close friend of SO - who is also into exploring secluded places, so SO got persuaded to come, too. :p

None of us had been there so we had to rely on Google Maps and Waze.

Here are some routes from Pacific Mall to Coffee Madness
(Source: Google Maps)

And TADAAN!

We finally reached COFFEE MADNESS! :D

Photo taken by Darling

Contrary to its name, you won't actually get mad. XD

The ambiance is very calming and the place is not too commercialized.

It's perfect if you want to get away from the busy city life or if you're simply looking for some "me" time.


The frappes and coffee are very affordable.

Sorry if you find it hard to read the menu.
Here's a link to their FB Page.

I ordered Maddy Choco Tiramisu frappe for myself and Maddy Cookie & Creamy for my SO. Each costs Php100 only!

A photo posted by J Cyrel | Aya Byuu (@ayisharu) on

They also offer pizza and pasta.




I kind of regretted why we did not order pizza after reading reviews from foursquare and comments from friends that their pizza tastes great. Gawd, I should have!

We only had fries which only costs Php35.


They also have a pool if you want to take a dip. (Php150/head)


The place is perfect if you're looking for some peace of mind.

Even my daughter loved the place!

A photo posted by J Cyrel | Aya Byuu (@ayisharu) on

Photo taken by Darling


More pictures!

Darling, Vince (SO), Aya with Akee, Alvin (left to right)

Alvin, Darling, Akee and yours truly (left to right)

Thank you Darling and Alvin for coming with us! :D


Coffee Madness is located at Tayud Liloan.

Business hours:
Tuesday to Thursday at 3:00pm - 09:00pm
Friday to Sunday at 3:00pm - 11:00pm

Closed on Mondays


You May Also Like

0 comments