2019 Wrap-up

by - December 31, 2019

Wow! I can't believe it's that time of the year already - the obligatory year-end post!

Lol, joke! I haven't done one in years. And I feel like I want to make one this time.

This year has been the most challenging in my five (5) years of being a mom.


Days before I gave birth to our third child, our nanny went MIA.
So I was left with three (3) children to take care of.
Three children! Two toddlers, and a newborn.
Imagine the struggle during meal time!
I had to feed two picky eaters, and had to carry a fragile baby at the same time.
I had to wait for the husband to come home so I could finally take a bath.
I had to wait for someone to look after the kids so I could go pee.. or poop.
Imagine feeding the baby, and the toddler needs a diaper change.
I could go on and on about how hard it was, but the amazing thing is.. 
I did it. I survived!

Ha! So okay that was still the introduction.
I'll be listing more of what has happened in the year in bullets because I'm a lazy writer and it's easier to read in list anyway haha!
  • I got a camera as an anniversary gift. Yay!
  • Started an Instax Printing service.
  • We went to Cebu Safari Adventure Park.
  • Akisa had her first solo presentation on stage during her moving up in LEAP.
  • We moved to a bigger room.
  • We bought a new bed. Yay adulting!
  • I gave birth to our baby C!
  • GoT Finale... and I still can't....
  • Akisa started Kindergarten in another school.
  • We got two new nannies. Thank heavens!
  • I got into an argument with HR and management haha!
  • I got myself an iPad.
  • I went from traditional to hybrid to 100% digital!
  • We went on a tour in Bohol.
  • Akisa won Ms. Fitness 2019 but got sick during the coronation day.
  • Akisa got the dental treatment she needs.
  • I impulsively bought two domains.
  • I changed blog's name to A MOMster Life.
  • Cyril got admitted due to aspiration pneumonia.
  • I added vinyl stickers in my mini sticker business.
  • I thought my journal would look fuller and more colorful than last year.. I was wrong!
  • I enrolled in an online course for character art.
  • We finally replaced our old AC. 
  • Akisa started sessions with an Occupational Therapist.

Things I am thankful for this year...

  • Family!
  • Getting it together even if it's hard.
  • My chibi and sticker business haha
  • Our new stuff

Things I am looking forward to next year...

  • Start a gratitude and prayer journal.
  • Finish more commissions.
  • To buy laser printer and new lens HAHA
  • My sister's wedding.
  • More events with the family!
  • Create more projects.

Cheers to a happy 2019 and a happier 2020! 🎉🎉🎉

You May Also Like

0 comments