Today, I Cried

by - April 29, 2019

Today, I cried.




I cried because I had a long bath.
I cried because the room is always a mess.
I cried because the kids are fighting over a single toy.
I cried because the children are being picky eaters, and I can't convince them to eat.
I cried because of petty things.
I cried because I wanted to watch a movie I could cry to but couldn't find one.
I cried because my glass still has soap on it.
I cried because I shouldn't have made a big deal out of small things.
I cried because of the final episode of a series I am following.
I cried because my throat hurts.
I cried because my breasts hurt.
I cried because breastfeeding hurts.
I cried because I yelled at my daughter the other night.
I cried because I skipped my son's meds and I felt horrible about it.
I cried because I can't stop myself from crying.
I cried because I am tired.
I cried because I wanted to sleep but I cannot.
I cried because I wanted help.
I cried because I don't want them to know.
I cried because I felt I am being unfair to my husband.
I cried because I felt that my husband is being unfair to me.
I cried because I felt that he'd rather be with his friends.
I cried because I felt guilty of not being a good wife.
I cried because I feel unappreciated.
I cried because I am not a priority.
I cried because he apologised.
I cried because he said he loves me.

You May Also Like

0 comments