Our First Cable Car Ride at JVR Island in the Sky

by - March 26, 2018


Days prior our anniversary, I was searching for JVR Island on the Sky. I told my husband we check it out but he didn't really give the "GO" signal and I wasn't really that  interested.

On the day of our anniversary, we saw this gate with a signage of their entrance fees. I asked the guy who was guarding what do they have there, and he answered with "Cable Car". So we grabbed the opportunity to have our first cable car ride. Fun thing is that place was actually JVR Island in the Sky.


At first I thought the distance is really short, but it did took 10 minutes to get the bottom, and another 10 minutes to go back up.



I was taking videos but my husband was teasing me that the camera might accidentally fall off, so I stopped taking videos and pictures! Haha!

I wasn't able to take a lot of photos because I was really scared that I would accidentally let go of the camera, or the stick would suddenly give up. (Our stick that time was kinda broken so yeah, that explains the paranoia)

Upon reaching the end, I was so excited to turn the seats that the CAMERA FELL OFF THE CABLE CAR!! Yes! The one thing I was paranoid about this ride just happened!

I panicked and hurriedly untied the lock to get down the cable car. Fortunately, this end is not too steep and I was able to get the camera back. What I'm worrying about is the cable car going back up and I would be left behind.

We no longer have pictures going up because I got more paranoid after what just happened! Haha!



Fees:

  • Entrance fee - Php50/head
  • Cable Car - Php200/head (20 minutes) - if you pay for the cable car ride, you don't need to pay for the entrance fee anymore

Read the rest of the places we visited this day:

You May Also Like

0 comments