Everything Yummy [food + love] - Where Everything is Yummy!

by - August 09, 2016

One of my current favorite restaurants is Everything Yummy [food + love]. Thanks to Mindy Sy, for introducing me to this resto.


What can I say? Everything is literally yummy! The chef really did put love into their food. The place doesn't get too crowded and noisy and I really love it when I'm enjoying my food at peace. 

The foods are a bit pricey, but with all the love they put into their food and service, you'd definitely get your money's worth.

Here are some of the dishes I would recommend.

Beef Salpicao

Everything Yummy - Beef Salpicao
Beef Salpicao - Php 325
The aroma itself is very appetizing. Every beef chunk is so flavorful and tender. I really love the taste of garlic and butter in every bite. Just writing about this now makes me really hungry!

Serving is good for two(2) people. * Note: I am a more-rice-than-dish-person.

The Big Burger Steak

Everything Yummy - The Big Burger Steak
The Big Burger Steak - Php 185
My daughter has come to that stage where she becomes choosy with food, so we had to somehow "beg" her to eat. But with The Big Burger Steak, she does the begging. That's just how delectable this dish is. From the succulent steak to the mushrooms up to the saporific sauce, everything is just yummy!

Serving is good for three (3) people.

Smoked Chorizo and Mushroom Cream Pasta

Everything Yummy - Smoked Chorizo and Mushroom Cream Pasta
Smoked Chorizo and Mushroom Cream Pasta - Php215
This dish is served with pasta covered in mushroom cream sauce, topped with chorizo bits, and a slice of garlic bread. The pasta is cooked just enough to make it soft yet still firm when bitten. The flavor of the creamy mushroom sauce sticks on the pasta making it so tasteful.

Serving is good for one (1) to two (2) people.

Very Mango Float

Everything Yummy - Very Mango Float
Very Mango Float - Php 90
In every occasion and in every restaurant, SO prefers to have Mango Float as dessert. Fortunately, they also have it on their menu. It may got its name because of the ample layers of mango in it. 

~ * ~

These are just some of the heavenly goodness the restaurant offers. They also offer salads, sandwiches and even breakfast meals.

I will be updating this post if I ever get to visit again. 


If you want to experience these scrumptious meals, try to visit one of their branches.

Everything Yummy is located at eBloc Tower 2, IT Park and Piazza Elesia, Talamban.

Yay or Nay? Definitely a YAY!

You May Also Like

1 comments